|Much like the rhythm of a rainstorm itself. Suspended from slim black cords, drops of blown glass encase the bulbs – creating the illusion of underwater illumination – and cast luminous ripples that wash across ceilings and walls.|
- Overall: 46½" diam.
- Minimum Height: 14¼"
- Standard Cord Length Maximum Height: 70"
- Long Cord Length Maximum Height: 30'
- Canopy: 46½" diam., 1¾"H
- Raindrop (Each): 5" diam., 11"H; 5 lbs.
- Weight: 240 lbs. (standard), 280 lbs. (long)
- Material: Metal,Glass
- Finish: Vintage Brass,Matte Black,Satin Nickel
- Voltage: 110V-220V available
- Light source color: Warm white 2700K
- light number: 21
- Light Source: E12 LED Bulb Base Max 5W(Dimmable)
- Certification: UL/CE/SAA
- Application: Living room, dining room, bedroom, hotel hallway, foyer entryway
- Warranty : 2 Years
- Shipping Time: 20 - 25 nature days.
- FREE SHIPPING On All orders.
- Free of charge all bulbs.
- Can‘t be mounted on a vaulted ceiling.
- Requires installation by a licensed electrician.
- Certified to Damp UL electrical standards.
- We always check and pack all goods carefully before shipping. We are always responsible for our products during the warranty period and support customers after that time.
- All lamps color size can be customized.For more information, please view our "customization".
Please feel free to contact us by email when you have any questions.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,Contact-us.
Waiting for it to be hung in our foyer. All came packed well & nothing damaged. It is beyond special & elegant. Can��t wait to see it up
The light fixture is gorgeous and was just installed yesterday. Thank you for your great service and communication!
This is the first chandelier in our house and after the installation and usage for ~1 week I'm happy to report that I'm very satisfied .
These are 5 starts for sure!! Price is very responsible and quality is great!
Fit in perfectly with my decor, elegant but modern. I have 2 hanging over my 10 foot island. Provide nice soft light with no shadows casting on my island like my last lights.