|Inspired by the simplicity of mid-century organic design, the handcrafted pieces of this collection are crafted from wire-brushed American white oak, exuding a natural and understated beauty. Without excessive embellishments, the wood undergoes a high-temperature treatment process that imparts a distinctive crackle effect, accentuating its rich texture, unique grain pattern, and individual character. This creates an elegant contrast, seamlessly blending rustic charm with a relaxed, minimalist, and refined aesthetic.|
- Overall: 70″W x 18″D x 28″H
- Cabinet Interior (2): 31⅜”W x 18¾”D x 21½”H
- Shelf (2): 31⅜”W x 18⅛”D x 1½”H
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Console Top Weight Capacity: 40 lbs.
- Large furniture transport time is 2-3 months, please contact us in time when you buy
- Size, Color, Material, and Style, can be specified according to the requirements of customization. Please contact us.
- Handcrafted of solid and engineered wood with American white oak veneers.
- A multistep high-heat finishing process enhances the natural grain pattern and results in a rustic look with distinctive. cracking and purposeful imperfections; after heating, the oak is wire brushed by hand and stained to a matte finish.
- Doors feature push-latch mechanism.
- 2 adjustable shelves (1 per section).
- 2 cord cutouts at the back for wire management (1 per section)
- Cord cutouts have wood grommets.
- Back of media console and cabinet interiors are fully finished
- Adjustable glides on base.
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations and imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth free of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials. Avoid direct sunlight and heat to protect the finish.
- Please note that this furniture requires self-assembly.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth (Included); Please take care to avoid using all cleaners and abrasives to avoid damaging the paint surface.
Please feel free to contact us by email when you have any questions.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org ,Contact-us.